<a href="https://app.agentshield.com/go/23827?as=%2Btx8T8JJpTw%3D" target="_blank"><img src="//thumbs.agentshield.com.s3.amazonaws.com/As_Thumbs/135x130/ProjectThumb_23827.jpg" border="0" style="max-width: 100%"></a>
UP Catholic Credit Union
The U.P. Catholic Credit Union is a cooperative. Our field of membership shall be limited to:
- Persons who live, work, worship or are educated in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, which includes Alger, Baraga, Chippewa, Delta, Dickinson, Gogebic, Houghton, Iron, Keweenaw, Luce, Mackinac, Marquette, Menominee, Ontonagon, and Schoolcraft counties in the State of Michigan.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into membership prior to remarriage.
Full family membership is encouraged, especially to include children who are eligible to have their own account.